by Jerry Rich, Director of Music
- You’ll serve God through musical prayer and help others praise God through hymns
- You’ll stimulate your intellect by engaging both sides of the brain
- You’ll have a creative and enjoyable way to express emotions through music
- You’ll belong, feel wanted and be a part of something positive
- You’ll gain self-confidence through teamwork
- You’ll improve your music skills while enjoying both traditional and contemporary styles
- You’ll create an extended family and find new friends (42 million Americans are in choirs)
- You’ll be in good company: actors (Sandra Bullock, Kevin Costner), singers (Alicia Keys, Jason Mraz), athletes (Troy Aikman, Sugar Ray Leonard) and political leaders (Kamala Harris, Barack Obama) all participated in choirs
- You’ll have the congregation looking up to you—literally
- You’ll be invited to our choir parties!
Want to learn more about choirs at Trinity? Talk to Jerry Rich. Summer Choir continues to meet on Sundays at 10 a.m. in Room 115 and Chancel Choir and Trinity Ringers will resume regular rehearsals in September. Children’s and Youth Choirs will also resume in September.