Five Ways to Give
- Volunteer your time to a specific ministry-area
- Cash or check in the offering plate using pew envelope or assigned envelopes
- Recurring or one-time gift through church’s secure website using a credit card
- Complete a paper authorization form found in the Narthex to have your gift transferred from your checking/savings account monthly or weekly. Credit cards are also an option.
- Text to Give. You text to a secure number and it will ask you several questions to complete your contribution. More information is below.
Top Five Reasons to Give Electronically
- Makes your gifts to the church consistent and regular
- Gifts are received by the church whether or not you are in town to attend worship
- Gifts can be automatically transferred from your checking account.
- No need to remember your envelope on Sunday morning.
- Be a good steward of the Earth! Reduces the amount of paper used for checks, envelopes, etc.
For more, visit: http://umtrinity.org/learn-give/give.
Text to Give
Do you pay for all your “things” online? Why not make your donations electronically as well?
We want our members to contribute when and how they want. We offer several electronic giving options, including Give by Text, as convenient alternatives to checks or cash.
In less time than it takes to write a check, you can make weekly offerings or respond to special appeals by simply sending a text message from your smartphone. Sign up today and be liberated from your checkbook.
Simply send a text to 703-454-5532 with the amount you would like to contribute. Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount (example: $25). Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email.
For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically!
Thank you for supporting our mission.
If you would like to Text a gift to one of our special projects, other than the general budget, then you will need to name the designation after the dollar amount. For example, if you wish to send $25 to UMCOR to aid flood victims, then your first message to “the Text to Give number” would look like: $25 UMCOR
Find below our current online giving funds:
Budget (NOT REQUIRED – default)
CC (MFT/EOF – Capital Campaign)
Cards (Food and gift card ministry)