“The New Year is here, and I am looking for a resolution.” If you are having this thought, why not join one of Trinity’s choirs? Choir is more than rehearsing, ringing and singing. It is a vital part of Trinity whose members feel called to minister to others through music.
Join one of our choirs and you will:
1. Be a part of the church’s worship life
2. Fellowship with others who feel God’s call to serve through music
3. Experience how music can be an extension of God’s word
Qualifications for joining a choir include:
1. Loving Jesus with all your heart
2. Wanting to express through music what God has done for you
3. Being willing to serve at Trinity
You don’t have to be a great singer or ringer (although we are blessed with those!). If God has called you to serve in a choir, others will help you begin your journey in this new way to serve. Remember that “God does not call the qualified; rather, he qualifies the called”. If God is calling you to serve at Trinity through its music program, please make a resolution now to try one of its choirs!